Hi all,

Lua and Wikidata are two rather different issues, only loosely
related, so I renamed the subject.

Dimitris already started work on a Wikidata extractor and added a
feature request here:

https://github.com/dbpedia/extraction-framework/issues/30

I started a wiki page:

https://github.com/dbpedia/extraction-framework/wiki/Wikidata