Hi,

I try to use the extraction framework for DBPedia explained here :
https://github.com/dbpedia/extraction-framework/wiki/Dbpedia-Abstract-Extraction--Step-by-step

And I have an error when the tool try to download the dump : "invalid
argument 'download.minimal.properties'. And I don't see where in this file.
So here a copy of my file :

# NOTE: format is not java.util.Properties, but
org.dbpedia.extraction.dump.download.DownloadConfig

# Default download server. It lists mirrors which may be faster.
base-url=http://dumps.wikimedia.org/

# Replace by your target folder.
base-dir=/home/jplu/extraction-framework/dump/dumps

# Replace xx by your language.
download=fr:pages-articles.xml.bz2

# Only needed for the ImageExtractor
download=commons:pages-articles.xml.bz2

# Unzip files while downloading? Not necessary, extraction will unzip on
the fly. Let's save space.
unzip=false

# Sometimes connecting to the server fails, so we try five times with
pauses of 10 seconds.
retry-max=5
retry-millis=10000

I want only download the fr version of the dump with the commons version.
What I did badly ?

Thanks.

Best.

Julien.