Hi All,

I will create Indonesian Chapter of DBpedia. But, I have some problems.
Try to visit http://dbpedia.cs.ui.ac.id/page/Soekarno, that is my development
server . In that page, you will find "within Data Space : 152.118.26.20".
When I visit http://es.dbpedia.org/page/Sukarno, the I found "within Data Space
: es.dbpedia.org". I don't know about it. Please tell me.

And the other problem, every resource link in page
http://dbpedia.cs.ui.ac.id/page/Soekarno refers IP address 152.118.26.20. I
hope the link refer to my domain dbpedia.cs.ui.id. What should i do? Is there
any tutorial website that can help me to solve my problem ?

Regards,
Riko