Speaking of wrong mappings, do the algorithms used to generate the Airpedia
class mappings have any concept of classes which are (or should be)
disjoint with each other?  I was looking at the distribution of the number
of classes assigned to entities and was curious what classes were assigned
to the entities with the most classes.  Naturally the very first one I
picked to look at was rather strange looking.

$ zgrep  Zosimas airpedia-classes-en.nt.gz
<http://dbpedia.org/resource/Zosimas_of_Palestine> <
http://airpedia.org/ontology/type_with_conf#10> <
http://dbpedia.org/ontology/Eukaryote> .
http://dbpedia.org/ontology/FloweringPlant> .
http://dbpedia.org/ontology/Plant> .
http://dbpedia.org/ontology/Saint> .
http://dbpedia.org/ontology/Agent> .
http://dbpedia.org/ontology/Species> .
http://dbpedia.org/ontology/Person> .
<http://dbpedia.org/resource/Zosimas_of_Palestine> <
http://airpedia.org/ontology/type_with_conf#10> <
http://dbpedia.org/ontology/Cleric> .

Looking at the Wikipedia article, I'm not seeing where "flowering plant" is
coming from, but regardless, it should probably recognize Flowering Plant
(and its parents) as being disjoint from Person.

Has anyone compared the inferred types against the types assigned in
Freebase?  That'll be my next project if no one else has already done it.

Tom