Dear all

We are pleased to announce our Slicing approach.
Since many of the LOD datasets are quite large and despite progress in RDF
data management their loading and querying within a triple store is
extremely time-consuming and resource-demanding. To overcome this
consumption obstacle, we propose a process inspired by the classical
Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) paradigm, RDF dataset slicing.

You can find further information here:
http://aksw.org/Projects/RDFSlice.html

During the following month, the source code will be publicly available.

Best Regards

Saeedeh Shekarpour

Phd student

Research Group: http://aksw.org