Hi Hady and all,

good stuff!

After a few changes [1][2][3][4], the mappings wiki now renders http
links to property pages on www.wikidata.org for equivalent wikidata
properties (and to schema.org and bibo as well).

Cheers,
Christopher

[1] http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/Template:LinkProperties?action=history
[2] http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/Template:LinkProperty?action=history