Hi Hugo,

> I've installed pig and when i run pig -x local nerd-stats.pig it gives me
> na error of the parameter LANG inside the script. The problem is that i
> dont know what the parameter is.
>
> This would be a question for dbp-spotlight-developers@
lists.sourceforge.net. The LANG parameter specifies the language of your
wikidump. It's the ISO code for your language. You can specify it on the
command line with:
`-p LANG=en`

Or you can use a config file with the LANG param inside it using the -m
flag. See [1], [2]. You can also type: `pig -x local -h` to see all
possible flags. The README [3] gives a good example of how to run scripts
from the command line in local mode.

Cheers,
Chris

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/pig/ParameterSubstitution