Hi,

I would like to use the core of the extraction framework with sbt. I cloned
the git repository, compiled the lib with maven and then copied then
core-3.8.jar to my sbt project folder. It works for a simple test tool.

However, I want to use Slick and need Scala 2.10.2 for that. In a release
not it says that core 3.9. uses scala 2.10.2 but mvn compile results in a
3.8 that uses scala 2.9.2. What am I doing wrong?

thx for your help,
Karsten