Hi Vinod,

It is Nov 4. We ve been running Live Updates since then but in the
meanwhile we did some quality assurance and fixed a few bugs.
Note that while we are in beta we might stop the changeset feed (for a few
hours to a day) but the changesets are very stable now so you can resume
pulling afterwards.

Best,
Dimitris

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 9:09 AM, vinod kumar <decentguy_...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi Dimitris,
> Thanks for you and the other dbpedia people for starting the updates.
> I have a question related to changesets. Changesets are being generated
> from Nov 4th, 2013. If I start with an empty database, Do I need to import
> the changesets from Nov4th or from Dec12th(the start date of this
> conversation.)?
>

> Thanks
> Vinod
>

>    On Thursday, December 12, 2013 8:09 PM, Dimitris Kontokostas <
> kontokos...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:
>  We would like to inform you that DBpedia Live Update [1] is online again
> as beta. For the new version we fixed a lot of issues and made the software
> more robust.
>
> In order to sync your Live mirrors you should use our new changeset url
> [2] and start with an *empty* database.
>
> Most abstracts are missing for now but once we see that the system
> performs well we will start rolling them gradually.
>
> We apologize again for the delay but we faced various hardware/OS issues
> during the transition that held us back.
>
> Best regards,
> Dimitris Kontokostas
> (on behalf of the DBpedia Live team)
>
> [1] http://live.dbpedia.org/
> [2] http://live.dbpedia.org/changesets
>
> --
>  Dimitris Kontokostas
> Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig
> Research Group: http://aksw.org
> Homepage:http://aksw.org/DimitrisKontokostas

Dimitris Kontokostas