Hi Uros,

Sorry for the delay but we had some technical problems.
Mappings are now enabled for Serbian (sr)
http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/Mapping_sr

For now we do not have statistics for Serbian
http://mappings.dbpedia.org/server/statistics/sr/

Can you please generate them, send them privately to me and I will upload
them asap.
http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/How_to_add_a_mapping_namespace#Generate_and_deploy_statistics

Best,
Dimitris