Hi all,

We just pushed a *VERY BASIC* chrome extension in Git to help mapping
editors start a new template mapping.

https://github.com/dbpedia/mappings_chrome_extension

<https://github.com/dbpedia/mappings_chrome_extension>

It is enough to install the extension from chrome://extensions ("Load
unpacked extension") and point to the extension folder.

To test it go to
http://mappings.dbpedia.org/server/statistics/en/?show=100000 (or any other
language), find an uncreated infobox (red/grey) and click edit. Once you
create the page, the extension will fill the edit text with basic data
coming from template statistics.

This is not rocket science, true, but it helped me a lot when adding new
mappings :-)

Hope this can help other editors as well.

Of course, everyone is free to edit/add/remove/change and suggestions are
more than welcome.

Happy mappings!

Andrea