My first report: I mistreated Sebastiaan's name, which is not Vanderburg but
ter Burg.

Grtz,

Gerard
Van: Kuys, Gerard [gerard.k...@ordina.nl]
Verzonden: zaterdag 1 februari 2014 17:36
Aan: Dimitris Kontokostas; DBpediaDevelopers; d...@gmail.com;
dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net; dbpedia-du...@lists.sourceforge.net
Onderwerp: Re: [Dbpedia-dutch] Fwd: [Wikidata-l] RFC for a DBpedia import
process

Hi all,

Being as enthusiast as he appears to be all the time, Gerard Meijssen has
arranged me to meet Sebastiaan Vanderburg,  GLAM representative of the Dutch
Wikimedia Foundation. I have been in touch with Sebastiaan more than once
before, and we share many points of view. I will report on our conclusions.

Regards,

Gerard