Ajoh DBpedians,
I wonder if there is a way to have access to logs of queries over
dbpedia.org/sparql or http://lod.openlinksw.com/sparql.

My concern is to study frequently retrieved entities by users (classes
and properties) to make some study, and hence make some recommendations
on the types of visualizations based on that.

Any help?
Thanks in advance

Best,
Ghislain