Hi Alexandru,

I have a mapping dump handy from ~ last February, I think it makes no
difference but if you want a fresh one I can generate one for you.

The template mapping is also a good idea, the Airpedia guys already
generated a list of mappings, Maybe your script reuses their output?

btw, great to have you in GSoC ;)
You can add your self as a mentor here http://wiki.dbpedia.org/gsoc2014/
add yourself next to the ideas you like here:
http://wiki.dbpedia.org/gsoc2014/ideas
and subscribe to the gsoc list :

Kontokostas Dimitris