Dear Ankur Padia,

a possible approach could look like that:
1.) download the ontology
2.) download the mapping-based types and the mapping-based properties from http://wiki.dbpedia.org/Downloads39 (and other stuff if needed) 3.) merge them in one file (probably easiest by converting the ontology to NT and then appending the other two files to it)
4.) try to load the merged file in Protégé
5.) go to a computer store and buy more RAM

...but I suppose it's not possible on an average computer even with repetitive execution of step 5.

Best,
Heiko