Dear Hamid

For more details on how DBpedia Live works I suggest you read the related
publication [1].
Regarding the updates, we offer the dbpintegrator tool [2] that can sync
your local triple store with DBpedia Live. This is the suggested option if
you plan to make heavy use of the endpoint.

Once you have the syncing done,we now provide the following properties:
- dbpedia-owl:wikiPageExtracted
- dbpedia-owl:wikiPageModified
that you can use to check for newly extracted pages.

DBpedia Live gets all information from the articles except from abstracts
and images. Abstracts will be supported soon while for images we cannot
offer real-time updates due to the current image Extractor architecture.

Best,
Dimitris

[1] Mohamed Morsey, Jens Lehmann, Sören Auer, Claus Stadler, Sebastian
Hellmann, (2012) «DBpedia and the live extraction of structured data from
Wikipedia", Program: electronic library and information systems, Vol. 46
Iss: 2, pp.157 – 181
http://jens-lehmann.org/files/2012/program_el_dbpedia_live.pdf
[2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/dbpintegrator/

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 10:17 PM, Hamid Ghofrani <ghof...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
> I am working on collecting the Films/TVShows from dbpedia and all their
> relevant corresponding properties ( starring, directors, language,...) as
> well as their abstracts, image and wikipdiaIDs.
> I downloaded the dbpedia3.9 but looks like starting Nov 2013 , they have
> started putting the liveupdates online. I am interested to get the recent
> movies/TVShows. My problem is that for each they there are way too many
> added and removed daily update files.
> I have two questions
>
> 1- Is there a single daily dump that includes all added and removed files?
> 2- Do the movie liveupdates include all the properties that the named
> Entities from the official release do? For example  there is an
> infobox_properties file that includes some info about the dbpedia entries,
> so how about once a new entry is introduced, what happens to these infobox
> info? Are they included?
> Thank you

Kontokostas Dimitris