Hello,

 I am a student and I have a project for getting my bachelor degree, the
project is to create a linked dataset (for scientific thesis) and publish
it on the web of data using an ontology, I've already build the structure
of the Ontology using Protege and I exported it as an RDF/XML file, and now
I don't know what the next step is, I need to host every URI I have so that
I can call this linked data and then create a SPARQL endpoint (and a
beautiful website if I have time), I searched for free APIs and frameworks
who offer this service but it looks like I'll have to have my URIs hosted
first,

Please tell me how Dbpedia can help, I heard about the Dbpedia framework
but I honestly don't really know how it works.

I really need help, this Ontology and linked data world was unknown to me
before I start the project I am kind of late I only have one month to
finish everything.

I hope that I will get an answer soon.

Thank you in advance.

Celia Ouabas.