Hi,

I want to know the correct number of instances and total triples for theEnglish
version of DBpedia 3.9. I have come across the DBpedia statistics page
(http://wiki.dbpedia.org/Datasets39/DatasetStatistics) but it is confusing for
me to get the numbers correct.

The reason being, I read in a paper that they mentioned in DBpedia version 3.4,
it had 3.5 entities (instances) with 672 million triples.

Having that in mind, DBpedia statistics page says that version 3.9 has 4
million (4,004,478) instances and 70 million (70,147,399) raw statements.

Recent DBpedia paper (http://svn.aksw.org/papers/2013/SWJ_DBpedia/public.pdf)
says the English version has 3.7 million things described in 400 million
triples. I believe they are talking about version 3.8. But this number also
does not match with the version 3.8 table in the statistics page.

Couls somebody clarify the correct numbers for me for both English version and
whole DBpedia. Total number of things (instances) and total number of triples.

Thank you very much.