I tried to, but as the dbpedia db is pretty big (a 44Go db virtuoso file),
it doesn't work with the conductor interface (it just fill up the 16Go ram
of my server), and the isql-vt interface doesn't work much better for this
(I get "Transaction aborted because it's log after image size went above
the limit")

But that might still be the problem (I've seen "http://dbpedia.org"; and
http://dbpedia.org/"; for the  ld_dir_all('<a path>', '*.*', '
http://dbpedia.org/'); on the web...), I'll try again.