Hi María,

the service is working as expected. The results are ordered by RefCount (i.e., how often the respective Wikipedia article is linked from another one) in descending order. By default, the service returns the top 5 results, and http://dbpedia.org/resource/Building is simply not among those.

Try http://lookup.dbpedia.org/api/search.asmx/KeywordSearch?QueryString=building&MaxHits=100, and you will find what you are looking for.

Best,
Heiko