Hi, Andrea,

Thanks for your patience.
I think once I figure it all out I’ll be spending more time mapping than I
should :-)

Thanks for pointing out the “what links here” page.
I was able to get to it from
http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/OntologyProperty:CosparId, so I can start
to fish on my own now.

(FWIW, I’d *really* like to see http://dbpedia.org/ontology/cosparId link to
http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/OntologyProperty:CosparId with an
rdfs:seeAlso or even a prov:wasDerivedFrom…)

I’d like to make the changes myself, so that I can learn.
I think I don’t have enough permissions. I’m
http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/User:Lebot and can’t edit pages.

Regards,
Tim