Thanks for the update, Demitris.

That sure is a lot of moving parts.

Could you explain why my query at http://live.dbpedia.org/sparql :
SELECT (count(distinct ?sat) as ?c) WHERE { ?sat a
<http://dbpedia.org/ontology/ArtificialSatellite> . }
returns “11”, while the page
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:WhatLinksHere/Template:Infobox_spaceflight&limit=2000
shows a little more than 2,000 pages that use the template?

http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/Mapping_en:Infobox_spaceflight should be
bridging that gap, right?

Thanks,
Tim