Hi Shruti,

I'm not a mac user so I can't help you since I can't reproduce your issues.
Might i suggest you try to use the tool in a Ubuntu virtual machine to see
if the issues you are reporting are coming  from the dbpintegrator or from
OSX. A tool that makes it easier for you create VM's on Mac OS is
Vagrant[1] or just plain Virtualbox.

Cheers,
Alexandru

[1] http://www.vagrantup.com/