Dear all,

There are a few days left for the mappings sprint but better late than
never :)

Using RDFUnit I generated a list of all incorrect domains in English
DBpedia.
Having an incorrect domain can mean 3 things:

   1. a mapping is using a property is should not use
   2. a property should have a broader domain (the current one is too
   specific
   3. there might be a few cases where an extractor produces wrong data

Since the mapping sprint is still running we have time to fix as many 1s
and 2s as possible and if by any chance you find any 3s, feel free to
submit an issue on out issue tracker [1]

In the following links you may find:
 - a list of all the the failed test cases along with a text description,
 the number of violation instances and the prevalence [2]
- a sample of (at most) 10 example resources for every failed test case [3]
- raw RDFUnit output (turtle & html) and all the domain test cases [4]

Let's use the GDoc spreadsheet to keep track of the fixed errors and keep
in mind that this was evaluated against DBpedia Live English.

Cheers,
Dimitris

[1] https://github.com/gaurav/extraction-framework/issues
[2]