Hi Julien

there is a new extractor about to be merged for this reason
https://github.com/dbpedia/extraction-framework/pull/269
should create all links between all languages that are in the mappings wiki

Cheers,
Dimitris

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 12:24 AM, Julien Cojan <julien.co...@hotmail.fr>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I didn't run the extraction framework for sometime, and I used the
> wikidata extractors for the first time.
> These work fine, I followed
> http://jplu.developpez.com/tutoriels/web-semantique/dbpedia-extraction-framework/#LVIII-B
> and got the output files :
> ./wikidatawiki/[YYYYMMDD]/wikidatawiki-[YYYYMMDD]-wikidata-labels.ttl.gz
> ./wikidatawiki/[YYYYMMDD]/wikidatawiki-[YYYYMMDD]-wikidata-ll.ttl.gz
> ./wikidatawiki/[YYYYMMDD]/wikidatawiki-[YYYYMMDD]-wikidata-mapped.ttl.gz
>
> ./wikidatawiki/[YYYYMMDD]/wikidatawiki-[YYYYMMDD]-wikidata-namespace-sameas.ttl.gz
> ./wikidatawiki/[YYYYMMDD]/wikidatawiki-[YYYYMMDD]-wikidata.ttl.gz
>
> I wrote some scripts to extract the sameas links with the resources of a
> particular DBpedia :
> https://github.com/JulienCojan/extraction-framework/blob/wp_fr/dump/src/main/bash/import_external_data.sh
> <https://github.com/JulienCojan/extraction-framework/tree/wp_fr/dump/src/main/bash>
> But it is not very efficient as it needs to sort wikidata dumps before
> performing a join on DBpedia resources.
> Is there already be something in the extraction framework to do that more
> efficiently ?
>
> Cheers,
> Julien Cojan

Kontokostas Dimitris