Hello,

I'm exploring the DBPedia SPARQL endpoint both interactively as well as
programmatically (using the Python rdflib module).

I'm trying to query persons with their birth- and death- dates.
However, many of the returned dates appear ill-formatted. I see cases
such as

  "1920-11-03+02:00"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#date>

where the given string isn't parsable as a date (and thus the rdflib
automatic conversion from rdflib.term.Literal to datetime.date fails).

Could someone please explain what's going on there ? Is this a known
issue in the dataset ? Am I doing something wrong in my query ? Are
there any workarounds (and are there plans to fix this in future updates) ?

Many thanks,
        Stefan