Dear all,

As you are probably aware of, due to some integration issues Live updates
stopped ~1 month ago.
We'd like to inform you that the updates are back online now and Live
extraction will shortly catch up with real time updates. Even with this
delay, DBpedia Live has ~ 3 months fresher data from the 2014 release.

If you keep, or would like to keep, a local DBpedia Live mirror please read
below

The mirroring software has been greatly improved in the last days. In the
following weeks we plan to use it for our main endpoint and decouple the
triple store from the core live extraction process. This means that from
now on it will be well maintained and you will have the option to keep the
DBpedia ontology in sync as well.

People that keep a Live mirror are requested to update their code and
follow the instructions from
https://github.com/dbpedia/dbpedia-live-mirror
Existing mirrors are also recommended to start with a new DB from our
latest dump.
http://live.dbpedia.org/dumps/

Best,
Dimitris