Hi,

My name is Boyan SImeonov and I am working at Ontotext AD. We are
working with DBpedia datasets, so it is really important for us
to have quality data. For this reason we want editor rights to improve
the existing mappings in the Bulgarian DBpedia, and to fix some
wrong mappings. Thank you in advance.

User: Boyan

Cheers,
Boyan Simeonov