Hi Anahit,

welcome to DBpedia and thanks for your contributions. But please don't
add pages named Mapping hy:Xyz yet. There is no namespace Mapping_hy,
a developer has to install it first. Adding pages whose names start
with Mapping_hy will lead to problems later.

Adding a new namespace is not simple. See
http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/How_to_add_a_mapping_namespace

@devs: do you have an ETA for Mappings_hy? I could help with a few
steps, but most of it has to be done on the server, to which I don't
have access.

Cheers,
JC