Hi Mariana,

The subject relation should be inverted in your query for the results you are looking for:

PREFIX dcterms: <http://purl.org/dc/terms/>
SELECT ?platform
WHERE {
?platform dcterms:subject <http://dbpedia.org/resource/Category:Cloud_platforms>.
}

The categories are part of a SKOS ConceptScheme and are always used as /object/ in a triple expressing a subject relation.

hth, cheers
Roland