Hi Boyan,

You need to set the bg configuration for the ImageExtractor in [1]
In fact you should look at all configuration classes in [2] and see what
you can provide for Bulgarian.
All these settings will enable some new extractors for bg or improve
existing ones

Cheers,
Dimtiris

[1]
https://github.com/dbpedia/extraction-framework/blob/master/core/src/main/scala/org/dbpedia/extraction/config/mappings/ImageExtractorConfig.scala#L12-12
[2]
https://github.com/dbpedia/extraction-framework/tree/master/core/src/main/scala/org/dbpedia/extraction/config

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 2:17 PM, Boyan Simeonov <boyan.simeo...@ontotext.com
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are going to load and host the Bulgarian DBpedia. Currently there are
> no images extracted from Bulgarian Wikipedia.
>
> 1. It would be great if we can extract the images.
> 2. As an alternative I was thinking to extract the images by SPARQL, and
> then to perform some processing on them. What do you think?
> 3. Another option for me is to start playing with the extractor.
>
> Cheers,
> Boyan

Kontokostas Dimitris