Hi Christoph,

this is interesting. The information does not show on the web page, but
if you look at the Wiki markup source code of the corresponding
Wikipedia page, the information is contained in the infobox:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Alexandru_Macedonski&action=edit&oldid=602057261

The DBpedia extraction code uses that source code (and not the rendered
HTML), so it gets access to that information. For some reason, it is not
rendered to HTML, but that seems to be a Wikipedia issue, not a DBpedia one.

Hth.

Cheers,
Heiko

Am 22.01.2015 um 10:47 schrieb Christoph Hube:
> Hi everybody,
>
> thanks again for helping me out with my last question! My master thesis
> is making great progress.
>
> While working with the mappingbased- and infobox_properties files I've
> encountered a new issue I was wondering about. Some of the entries I
> find in the property files don't really seem to match with the actual
> wikipedia articles.
> For example I found that according to the infobox_properties file writer
> Alexandru_Macedonski influenced many other writers, but I can't find any
> of this information on the article on Macedonski in the english
> wikipedia, neither in the infobox nor in the text itself. Does anyone
> know why?
>
> thanks again,
> Christoph

Prof. Dr. Heiko Paulheim