> BTW: How often do the A-box URIs (Wikipedia URLs) change?

Not very often, everyone praises Wikipedia URLs as persistent

> If this happens often: What happens in DBpedia then? I guess Wikipedia
> redirects the old URL to the new one for a while and DBpedia reflects this in
> some way?

- Yes, there's prop dbo:wikiPageRedirects.
- dbpedia.org doesn't let you land on such page, but redirects you
- nevertheless, there's a useful label there that can be copied to the target
nodel
- not perfect (e.g. "god doesn't play with dice" redirects to Einstein but is
not a name of his), but many people use it