Dear Jörn,

We are indeed planning to add more datasets, ranks as well as DBpedia 2014!
I do not understand which category exactly you could not find.

Seems working for me, of course this is a beta version and is far from be
perfect.
Feel free to write directly to me if you have any idea in how we can
improve or if you want to report bugs.
We can also discuss about your specific use case.

best regards,
Edgard