Asiyah,

A new release of DBpedia only happens once in a while (about every year or
so) but there is also something called "DBpedia Live" which listens to
changes in Wikipedia and in the DBpedia mappings wiki, so it updates almost
constantly.

You can run your query against DBpedia Live using all the same software,
just a different SPARQL endpoint.

On 01/02/2015 1:36 PM, "Asiyah Yu Lin" <linik...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Rob.
> I found there are a lot of relations between cities and states,so using
OPTIONAL is my next step.
> Also, thank you very much for pointing out that some cities are not
'City' type in DBpedia.
> I certainly should look at that.
>

> As for another approach, if I change the wikipedia pages, how long it
will take to transfer the change in DBpedia?