Thanks Heiko,
   it's the most similar service to what I was thinking.

I was just trying to compare two entities (just for my curiosity) without
the ambition of calculating a "semantic similarity" or black magic.
Just something more easy than comparing triples by hand.

Also some other non graphical tool could fit my curiosity.

Good work,
   Riccardo

: