Hi, Volha,
Thanks. How were you able to extract that information?

When I look at the source the wikipedia page I see template for
infobox as Infobox_film:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Infobox_film

Moreover I downloaded the dbpedia mappings as well as as infobox datasets
extracted last year and did not see release date populated for any of the
movies.

thanks,
Mandar