On 2/7/15 11:09 AM, Diego Valerio Camarda wrote:
hi guys!

if we are starting a competition, I candidate LodView :)

http://lodview.it/lodview/?IRI=http%3A%2F%2Fdbpedia.org%2Fresource%2FTim_Berners-Lee&sparql=http%3A%2F%2Fdbpedia.org%2Fsparql&prefix=http%3A%2F%2Fdbpedia.org%2Fresource%2F

http://github.com/dvcama/LodView

I have made some implementation for the italian chapter of dbpedia, I hope that it could be online very soon

bye,
diego

Diego,

For the competition to be of value, we MUST first describe the competition i.e. its fundamental goals etc..

Kingsley

    Dear Kingsley,  Martynas, all

    We already have a new interface since August 2013 that is
    integrated with Virtuoso (but not yet deployed to dbpedia.org
    <http://dbpedia.org>)

    see
    http://de.dbpedia.org/page/Tim_Berners-Lee
    http://commons.dbpedia.org/page/File:Tim_Berners-Lee_closeup.jpg
    http://nl.dbpedia.org/page/Tim_Berners-Lee

    (click at the top-right to enable)

    You can find a related publication in LDOW2014
    DBpedia Viewer - An Integrative Interface for DBpedia leveraging
    the DBpedia Service Eco System ( Denis Lukovnikov , Dimitris
    Kontokostas , Claus Stadler , Sebastian Hellmann , Jens Lehmann )
    http://events.linkeddata.org/ldow2014/papers/ldow2014_paper_05.pdf

    On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 11:15 PM, Kingsley Idehen