> From: M. Aaron Bossert [mailto:maboss...@gmail.com]
> I am more than happy to work the ML problem with you.

Hi Aaron!
Would be great to work with someone from Cray but I don't have a good idea how
to use ML here,
nor indeed a lot of trust in using ML to produce or fix mappings.

E.g. see this exchange:
https://twitter.com/valexiev1/status/565814870973890560
Generating 30% wrong prop maps for the Ukrainian dbpedia is IMHO doing them a
disservice!
Who's gonna clean up all this?

I guess I'm more of a MLab (Manual Labor) guy, I just learned they coined such
alias for crowdsourcing:
http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-319-13704-9_14

> >  DBO: dbo:parent rdfs:range dbo:Person
> >  Wikipedia: | mother = [[Queen Victoria]] of [[England]]
> For your example of the dichotomy with the domain and range of "mother" and
> queen Victoria being the "mother", this begs for contextual approach to that
> concept....

She IS the mother, not sure what you mean.

Here a simple post-extraction cleanup can take care of it:
remove all statements that violate range (so dbo:parent [[England]] will be
removed).
But we dare not do it, because many of the ranges are imprecise, or set
wishfully without regard to existing data / mappings.
(As usual, the real data is more complex than any model of it.)

So we need to check our Ontological Assumptions and precise domains/ranges
before such cleanup.
See example in
http://vladimiralexiev.github.io/pres/20150209-dbpedia/dbpedia-problems-long.html#sec-6-7