Great thanks
I have some questions.
If we have mirror running based on the 30th Sept 2014 dump, and were
mirrored up to the Nov 24th last update before it broke, how do I use the
files here to bring it up to date now ?
http://live.dbpedia.org/changesets/

What is the purpose the 14Gb 2014 tar.gz file ?  (it looks clear that our
current updater is not going to cope with that, as you have deviated from
the file/disk structure)

and will the abstracts eventually be brought up to date too (so no gaps)  -
these are important to us

thanks
Paul