Hi,

Something really strange happened with the DBpedia main site under
http://dbpedia.org in the last weeks, which is really embarrassing
especially now that we have the Google Summer of Code running.

List of issues:

1) DBpedia is spelled wrong on the main site, it's *DBpedia *not *DBPedia.*
2) The logo is wrong, instead of the DBpedia logo[1], there is a big W [2]
as a logo which looks as someone took the design from the 90's
3) There are big large error messeges first thing on the main page:

*Could not load or parse feed*

4) Due to the messed up wiki a lot of the wiki pages disappeared from
Google. For example the GSOC 2015 ideas page can not be found anymore,
which is a big problem [3] !

5) Going on the main site under http://dbpedia.org/ gives an error which
sends you a binary file called "download" .

Furthermore the issues with the Main site have been going on for years.
Almost every week the website is down. Whenever Virtuoso crashes it takes
the presentation site with it. We're using this wiki for GSoC which makes
it really problematic when stuff like this happens. We really need a
permanent solution for this, asap.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:DBpediaLogo.svg
[2] http://wiki.dbpedia.org/themes/default/icons/favicon.ico
[3] http://www.google.com/search?q=dbpedia+gsoc+2015+ideas (only shows 2014