Hi Vladimir,
we just changed the site structure to resemble the old one.

- Use Case & Projects are
http://wiki.dbpedia.org/UseCases
and
http://wiki.dbpedia.org/Applications
(this is for end users and decision makers)

- Services & Resources
is for technical users and developers

After migrating the b asic content, we are looking for people who take on the responsibility for certain pages.
Are you ok with the current structure?

For the Ontology, should we keep only one page up to date or should we have a history, e.g.
http://dbpediawww.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/services-resources/ontology/current
http://dbpediawww.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/services-resources/ontology/2014

All the best,
Sebastian