We are happy to announce the availability of 11 new languages in the
mappings wiki. We now support all the languages in Europe as well as the
top 20 Wikipedia languages (among others):

   - da Danish
   - ceb Cebuano
   - fa Persian
   - fi Finnish
   - gl     Galician
   - lv Latvian
   - lt Lithuanian
   - mk   Macedonian
   - mt Maltese
   - vi Vietnamese
   - war Winaray

We hope this will bootstrap the creation of new language communities and
new chapters and we welcome everyone to spread the word.

Statistics for these languages will be created soon but we also eager to
accept pull requests ;)
http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/How_to_add_a_mapping_namespace

Cheers,
Dimitris on behalf of the DBpedia dev team
--
Kontokostas Dimitris