Dear community,

I work at INRIA where we host the french dbpedia chapter, I'm the maintainer.
We also want to deploy a dbpedia live. I think we need an OAI key but I don’t
know how to obtain it.
So any help will be great please.

Also I work on a script for extract data from historic dump, and it can extract
data like the number of revision by article, the comment and identifier of
contributor for an revision, and the date of the first and last revision of an
article.
Actualy it's a nodejs script with cluster lib.

If you are interested, we want to share it when it's finished, but I wish I
knew what is for you the best way for reutilisability.
I can try to recode the functionality with scala for an extractor in the
extractor-framework, but I don't know if it can used for an article with many
revisions and this kind of data.
I can also push the code on a github.
Or other ways.

With Regards