Dear all,

First of all: thanks to everyone that was involved in the DBpedia 2015-04 dump! I have been working since some while now with DBpedia and I'm happy to see it improving steadily.

I'm not sure if this was pointed out before but I noticed that there is a dead link [1] to the dates of the specific Wikipedia Dumps that were used for the 2015-04 extraction.

I would appreciate if someone could send me a quick pointer to the actual resource (a copy&paste of all the dates in the reply would just be fine).

Thanks & kind regards,
Andreas

[1] http://oldwiki.dbpedia.org/DumpDatesDBpedia2015-04/