Greetings.

My group is developing a information technology ontology to help us
dealing with the dependencies between the many kinds of hardware and
software. In order to populate the relevant individuals (in our case,
mostly software versions) a link with dbpedia would be helpful in
providing raw data for the experts during technology instantiation, mostly
properties related to the Software and ProgrammingLanguage classes.

In interacting with dbpedia, it would be nice to be able to edit some
parts of your ontology, providing portuguese translations for labels and
descriptions, and also to participate in the discussion of some structural
issues, for example if it makes sense for PrommingLanguage to be a
subclass of Software. ( In my opinion, it does not, since a programing
language is not software, it is a way to encode software. Just as English
is not Literature, but a semiotic code used to produce literature. )

In order to be able to contribute to the project, which in my opinion is a
valuable asset, please grant my user (jaccoud) editing rights. The e-mail
address assigned to the account is the address of the sender of this
message.

Sincerely,
Marcelo Jaccoud Amaral
PETROBRAS
Information Technology - Technical Architecture Group

tel: +55 (21) 2116-7507
Verba volant, scripta manent.

"O emitente desta mensagem é responsável por seu conteúdo e endereçamento. Cabe
ao destinatário cuidar quanto ao tratamento adequado. Sem a devida autorização,
a divulgação, a reprodução, a distribuição ou qualquer outra ação em
desconformidade com as normas internas do Sistema Petrobras são proibidas e
passíveis de sanção disciplinar, cível e criminal."

"The sender of this message is responsible for its content and addressing. The
receiver shall take proper care of it. Without due authorization, the
publication, reproduction, distribution or the performance of  any other action
not conforming to Petrobras System internal policies and procedures is
forbidden and liable to disciplinary, civil or criminal sanctions."

"El emisor de este mensaje es responsable por su contenido y direccionamiento.
Cabe al destinatario darle el tratamiento adecuado. Sin la debida autorización,
su divulgación, reproducción, distribución o cualquier otra acción no conforme
a las normas internas del Sistema Petrobras están prohibidas y serán pasibles
de sanción disciplinaria, civil y penal."