From: jimk...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 12:32:29 +0200
Subject: Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] Arabic Chapter
To: haytham_alfe...@hotmail.com
CC: kto...@gmail.com; sir_ahmed.slama1...@yahoo.com; adrian.pasc...@gmx.de;
dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net

Dear Ahmed,
creating a chapter is just a start and is meant as a way to create the Arabic
DBpedia community.If you want to contribute there are many ways to do so either
through the Arabic chapter of DBpedia as a whole.Ways to contribute are -
Arabic mappings: http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/Mapping_ar- Code
contributions regarding Arabic specific settings:
https://github.com/dbpedia/extraction-framework/tree/master/core/src/main/scala/org/dbpedia/extraction/config-
 bug fixes in the main framework: - bug reports- discussion, , etc
Best,Dimitris
On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 8:39 PM, Dr.Haytham Al-Feel