Dear All Members,

We want to calculate Balanced Distance Metric (BDM) for different entities
in YAGO2s and DBpedia. When using GATE for calculating the BDM score some
memory related issues are coming.

Is it possible that we get some pre-calculated BDM scores against DBpedia
entities from somewhere so that we do not have to calculate these scores
again.

Thanks,