Hi everyone,

I am new to the community and I wanted to ask if there is a way to extract
statistic about an entity's page from the Dbpedia SPARQL endpoint
<http://dbpedia.org/snorql/>. For example, I would like to choose a
specific entity (e.g. city of a country) or a group of entities (e.g. all
cities in a region of a country) and obtain:

- number of words in that entity's wikipedia page
- number of pictures included in the page
- stats on edits and revisions
- stats on visits to that page

I know strat.grok.se <http://stats.grok.se/> and X!'s Tools
<https://tools.wmflabs.org/xtools-articleinfo/> for statistics on page
visits and edits respectively, but I am not sure whether their information
is in Dbpedia's database (or perhaps Wikidata's?).
Has anyone tried to do something similar? Any suggestion?

Wish you all a great day,
Federico