Thanks for great work on updating the MappingsWiki !

Issue: mappings for some languages have disappeared:

http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/Mapping_lv
   - the page does not list any mappings although some mappings were
present before the update

Looks like mappings are missing for all the languages that were added
mid-2015, listed here:

https://sourceforge.net/p/dbpedia/mailman/message/34305747/

P.S. mappings statistics links (e.g.
http://mappings.dbpedia.org/server/statistics/fr/ ) also don't work but